Nice Watermark, Get Automatic Image Watermarking!
With the Nice Watermark plugin you get a fast, easy, way to apply non-destructive watermark text or a copyright notice to any image on your site!
There is no need to edit your images in Photoshop before uploading them. Simply add a tag in an article, custom module or just about anywhere text can be added (including template index files). Alternatively, you can specify any image class that you want to automatically watermark.
Or, specify an image class
<img class="yourclass" src="images/imagetomark.jpg" />
Then, like magic, the Nice Watermark plugin will replace the tag with a watermarked version of your image. The Nice Watermark plugin gives you full control over all of the watermarking parameters making it easily customizable to your needs. Download the Nice Watermark plugin today and say good-bye to the painstaking, time consuming, Photoshop watermarking process.
There are many fantastic options available to you when using the Nice Watermark plugin. Please see the Nice Watermark documentation page for more information.
- Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 & 3.0
- Supports watermarking based on image class
- Compatible with K2
- Automatically creates watermarked images
- Non-destructive watermarking
- Use images from your site or host on remote locations, like flickr, Picasa, etc.
- Supports JPG, PNG, & GIF image formats
- Individual watermark text or watermark text
- Adjustable watermark color
- Adjustable watermark transparency/alpha channel
- Choose from 16 different font face & style combinations
- Adjustable watermark angle
- Adjustable watermark horizontal positioning
- Adjustable watermark verticle positioning
- Assignable cache folder
- Assignable cache time for optimal server performance
- Assign a CSS class attribute to any generated HTML image tag
- Assign a CSS style attribute to any generated HTML image tag
- Assign a title attribute to any generated HTML image tag
- Assign a alt attribute to any generated HTML image tag
- Joomla 1.5 or greater.
- GD Library (standard in most PHP installations, check with your host if you are unsure)
Release version 1.54 changes:
- Added image class based watermarking.
Release version 1.55 changes:
- Corrected error effecting image class based watermarking.
Release version 1.56 changes:
- Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML.
Release version 1.58 changes:
- Joomla 3.0 compatible
- Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML or valid HTML.
- Resolved issue with K2 class based watermarking with subdirectory file paths.
DocumentationWe have put together a nice write up documenting the Nice Watermark plugin, you can learn more here Nice Watermark Documentation.
Free Community Access & Support
Please feel free to share your thoughts, praise, questions and answers with us and the rest of the Nice Community. We are always eager to hear from you. Don't be shy about fielding a few questions, that others may have, as well. The Nice Community is all about you. We know that your participation in the community will be rewarding. To share your ideas, praise, questions and answers, simply visit our Nice Community.
All of our extension are released under the GNU GPLv2 license.
What does this mean to you? Well, a lot, here are just a few of the important tidbits.
- You may freely use the extension forever.
- You may freely use the extension on multiple websites.
- You may freely alter the extension's scripts.
45 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
We know you’ll love our extensions & our Nice Community. Plus, with our Money Back Guarantee, it's risk-free. Build your site with confidence!
Get Free Updates For 12 Months!
$14 USD buys you instant access to the Nice Watermark Plugin download page, where you can download the extension and any updates for a period of 12 months or up to 24 times, which ever comes first.
IMPORTANT: After your payment is complete, an automatic email will be sent to your PayPal account email address with instructions on how to access the download page. Additionally, if you are paying with an eCheck, your payment will take 3-5 days to process. After the eCheck processing period you will receive the automatic email with the download instructions.