I had some extra time over the weekend. I used it to build a new revision of the plugin for you. The new revision offers some features that will solve your field text issues. To implement it, do the following.
*Back up your site before proceeding.
1. Download the new revision from your original download page.
2. Unzip the download package.
3. Upload the plugin folder to your site over the top of the original plugin folder, wp-content/plugins/
4. Go to the plugin options page wp-admin>>Settings>>Nice PayPal Button
5. Find the fields labeled "<div> Class Name" and "<form> Class Name".
6. Enter the following into the respective field
<div> Class Name: nicepaypal-wrap
<form> Class Name: nicepaypal-form
7. Save your option changes.
8. FTP to your site's theme folder, wp-content/themes/yoursitestheme/
9. find the CSS file for the theme and download it. It may be named "style.css".
10. Open your theme file in a simple text editor, e.g. MS Notepad.
11. Scroll to the bottom of the file.
12. Add the following to the bottom of the file. (You can change the font family to your desired font).
- Code: Select all
13. Save your changes.
14. Upload the CSS file back to its original location.
You may need to refresh your browser several times for the changes to take effect.